The Arizona Cardinals (8-2) have an NFC West matchup in Week 11 with the Seattle Seahawks (3-6).
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Cardinals vs. Seahawks
- Arizona and its opponents have combined to score more than 48 points in six of 10 games this season.
- Seattle’s games have gone over 48 points in two opportunities this season.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 48.8, is 0.8 points greater than Sunday’s over/under.
- This contest’s total is 8.4 points more than the 39.6 these two squads combine to surrender per game this season.
- The Cardinals and their opponents have scored an average of 49.1 points per game in 2020, 1.1 more than Sunday’s total.
- In 2020, games involving the Seahawks have averaged a total of 48.9 points, 0.9 more than the set total in this contest.
Cardinals stats and trends
- Arizona has seven wins against the spread in 10 games this season.
- So far this season, the Cardinals have been installed as favorites by a 2-point margin or more six times and are 3-3 ATS in those matchups.
- Arizona’s games this year have gone over the point total in 50% of its opportunities (five times in 10 games with a set point total).
- The Cardinals average 28.7 points per game, 8.0 more than the Seahawks surrender per contest (20.7).
- Arizona is 6-2 against the spread and 7-1 overall in games when it puts up more than 20.7 points.
- The Cardinals collect 375.5 yards per game, 25.1 fewer yards than the 400.6 the Seahawks allow per matchup.
- When Arizona amasses over 400.6 yards, the team is 4-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
- The Cardinals have turned the ball over 11 times this season, two more turnovers than the Seahawks have forced (9).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Arizona’s matchup with the Seahawks.
Seahawks stats and trends
- Seattle is 5-4-0 against the spread this year.
- So far this year, the Seahawks have been installed as underdogs by a 2-point margin or more five times and are 3-2 ATS in those contests.
- Seattle’s games this season have gone over the total in just two out of nine opportunities (22.2%).
- This season the Seahawks average just 1.2 more points per game (20.1) than the Cardinals allow (18.9).
- Seattle is 4-1 against the spread and 3-2 overall when the team records more than 18.9 points.
- The Seahawks average 302.2 yards per game, 20.8 fewer yards than the 323.0 the Cardinals allow.
- When Seattle totals more than 323.0 yards, the team is 1-3 against the spread and 1-3 overall.
- This season the Seahawks have six turnovers, 13 fewer than the Cardinals have takeaways (19).
Home and road insights
- At home this season, Seattle has two wins against the spread and is 1-3 overall.
- At home, the Seahawks have one win ATS (1-1) as 2-point underdogs or greater.
- In four home games this season, Seattle has hit the over once.
- Seahawks home games this season average 48.5 total points, 0.5 more than this outing’s over/under (48).
- On the road, Arizona is unbeaten against the spread and 5-0 overall.
- The Cardinals are unbeaten ATS (1-0) on the road as 2-point favorites or more.
- In three of five road games this season, Arizona has hit the over.
- This season, Cardinals away games average 50.4 points, 2.4 more than this matchup’s over/under (48).
Powered by Data Skrive.